Destash - Dies

Hello, all! I am still working on more Destash Boxes.


I got a box here full of dies only. They are all stand-alone dies.


As far as I know, they don't come with stamp sets and can be used independently.


I have only one die box for now (there might be more to come) and all the dies you can see you will get. Since they don't quite fill a medium flat rate box, I may put in more as I go through my stash.


This box is selling for $65 including shipping. US address only since this will be a heavy box as well.

If you are interested, please send an email to aliceslittlewonderland@hotmail.com with Dies Destash in the subject line.

Thanks so much for stopping by! =)

hugs,
alice

Comments

Susan said…
Oh boy, how do I contact you? I would be interested.
Brenda Lee said…
Next in line....my email is bjlee717"at"hotmail"Dot"com.

Thanks!! :)
Fikreta said…
oh boy! those are so great!
wish I live there!

Popular Posts